Monday, November 14, 2011

Day One Breaking Dawn Week

Well here we are our first night of our Breaking Dawn week mini vacation and we are in a Holiday Inn Express room in Knoxville TN. A thankfully uneventful trip thus far. No pictures today, just driving.

I met up with Judy in Pensacola, FL this morning and transferred my stuff – actually it looked kinda like I was moving in with her – from my car into her Van. Kissed my husband goodbye and off we drove in a cloud of dust, etc.

So here we are now in the beautiful State of Tennessee. The view has been breathtaking, and I'm sure there'll be so much more to see tomorrow.

We should arrive at our destination in Virginia tomorrow afternoon and we're looking forward to that!

I will try to have pictures for tomorrow night, but I ain't promising nutt'n!

Good night to all, and all, well you get the picture.

Carol and Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment