Friday, January 28, 2011

Respects

I have to admit now that I've gained a great deal of respect for KStew. I have managed to watch most of the movies she's made - I was shocked to discover that at only 20 years of age, she'd made 2o movies. Most of them Indy projects, by her design - I've read. While I must admit that many Indy films leave me scratching my head wondering just what the hell I've just seen, so far, KStew has shined.

I really like the fact that Kristen has seen fit to keep her mouth shut about her personal life. That within it's self speaks volumes as to the personality of this young lady. I like that she's comfortable enough within herself to not feel the need to cave into convention. If you can't handle the consequences of your actions, then you need to think about it before you do it. KStew seems to be able to handle them quite well.

You go Girl ( guess that really dates this no lady ). I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your work as soon as I can lay hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment