Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Robert Pattinson shoots down studio fabrication

This remark from Robert Pattinson has moved this young man's stock with me way up. Plus the fact it's adding more to the validy of relation ship between Kristen Stewart and himself.

This extract from an interview recently given while Rpatz was traveling with the Water for Elephants promotional tour.

The interviewer asked if the romance bewteen the two TwiHeartThrobs was a ploy the Studio came up with in order to sell more tickets and interest in the franchise.

"Rob shoots down the theory that the relationship is a studio fabrication.
“No. Oh no. I’d love it if they tried. If the studio tried to get involved with my personal life, I could start messing around with them in return…No. There’s nothing nefarious going on, I just don’t like people taking my picture. It’s not nice when your life becomes someone else’s news.”

This next is a loose version of an interview given in Germany when Robert was asked if he were in love and was his lady love with him, he replied ( something like this as I don't have that interview avaliable right now ) "Yes I am and no, she's not with me but back in Los Angeles". I thought BINGO!!

I have just now remembered an interveiw Kristen Stewart gave a while back regarding if the couple would every let the World at Large know if Robsten existed. The link is below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7SEMevxF8

No comments:

Post a Comment