Friday, April 29, 2011

Why the Fascination?

Just a short one today, but I really want to know to gain more perspective

Someone please tell me why there is so much fascination with England and it's Royalty here in the USA?

Even though we were not a fully united people, we joined together to fight for our freedom from Great Britain.

Now, it seems that this country is totally in love with England and it's Royalty. Why??

It's become one of my pet peeves, to say the least. My ancestors fought and died to be free of the rule of English ways and law. Why on Earth would we want to become a satellite of England now. Why would we want to be like Europe any anyway? After all, it was American ways, that converted many in Europe to be like us!

Just try reading any of the Twitter messages, or any of thing else on the web today.

Please some one explain to me why the fascination?

No comments:

Post a Comment