Saturday, April 2, 2011

Much Todo About Nothing?

All of the recent flap over the leaked Breaking Dawn pictures is really, IMHO, so much smoke and mirrors. I think it's a grab for publicity.


OK. If, the producers are really upset by this “leak” I ask why?? The more publicity, the better.


The only people that seeing those pictures destroy their movie experience would be those who hadn't read the books, or who have no imagination for those who have read them, and if they have no imagination what could have been the draw for them???


I generally don't think screen plays do enough anyway, but then if I had my way they'd take the books entire text to make the movie! If they could have added another hour to Twilight it would have been a much better movie! LOL. But then the profits on the film would not have been near as much. I would have liked all the deleted scenes included, even the one of Edward attacking Bella, but that would have changed the rating from PG 13.


But, sadly, I do not determine the way films are made.


Now, for another matter that's beginning to bother me.


Is Robsten a product of the studio or, are they really a couple who are really in love??


I want desperately to believe in Robsten, but I have this nagging fear that it's a studio ploy to keep the interest in the Saga to the fore?


If it is a studio ploy, it will destroy the romantic bones I discovered I had that I never knew they were there in the first place!!! No, I'm serious. I've lived all these years thinking I was not a “Romantic” and only sensible and serious thinker – that romantics were dumb and stupid! My own daughter actually asked me when I confessed I was a TwiGrandma, “Who are you, and what have you done with my mother?!” She saw me go through a couple of marriages so she thought she knew her mother.


So what I am going to do if it's all a studio plot? I don't know for sure because I want to believe, but I'm sure it'll be ugly!! ( giggles )

No comments:

Post a Comment