Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I got a little pissed this morning...

I had a little time this morning, so I did a little extra roaming around the internet looking for something I might have missed about Kstew ( it could happen ) and ran across this ( Link to article from SciFi Mifia ) http://scifimafia.com/2011/03/snow-white-and-the-huntsman-universal-couldnt-pay-mortensen-enough-to-work-with-stewart/ Frankly I got a little pissed when I read the header of the article. It seemed to infer from the way it was worded, that Vigo Mortensen didn't want to work with Kristen Stewart and the studio couldn't pay him enough to do it. What the article actually says is he wanted 8 million and the studio said no. So he goes to the next on his list of talks to play the heavy in the current remake of Superman and also looses that roll. Now I could be the nice guy and say, “Gee! I'm so sorry”, but I'm not. He would have been perfect for the roll ( from what I've read about the part ) but he choose to ask for such a high salary the studio says no. His loss. Even better now the roll has been offered to Huge Jackman, who'll work just as well, if not better. What concerns me the most is that the spot light will once again be deflected from Kstew in favor of her male co-star. Perhaps this doesn't bother her, but it does me. Kristen Stewart has enough acting abilities that she could carry just about any script Hollywood could come up with on her own, without some hunky male opposite her. Somebody, please come up with a script that doesn't require a love interest of any kind. Maybe one about sisters, or family! Anything that wouldn't take the stage center away from our Kstew!

No comments:

Post a Comment