Friday, April 15, 2011

Life? After Twilight Saga

Life? After Twilight Saga?



Is there Life after the Twilight Saga comes to a total end in 2012? Well, one doesn't live to reach my age with developing some good coping skills. To wit, I am now the proud owner of “The Panic Room”, “The Messengers”, “Speak”, “The Cake Eaters”, “Welcome to the Riley” and “Adventure land” is back ordered for some reason. I know Out of the Wilderness is supposed be one of Kristen's best, but I just can't get through the rest of it. Sigh



There must be a couple other movies, oh yeah, The Yellow Handkerchief..



Well, Water for Elephants is going to be out in a couple of days and On the Road follows this summer, then Cosmopolis will start filming soon, and hopefully Snow White will find her Huntsman soon and they can get that moving.



Then in November BD1 will be released and I'll have that DVD to wear out until the final part of BD will come out and I can cheer Bella Wonder Woman the Vampire!



Oh yes, Robsten walks the Red Carpet for each other with every new movie. Then I'd like to see Robsten do another movie together, after they take a very well deserved vacation together on some South Seas Island they they buy together! Can I dream or what!!!



In short, I have no idea what I'll do to replace my obsession with Twilight. I keep hoping someone will come up with a good idea for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment