Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Robsten Lives

OK. I surrender. Robsten is real. Not a studio ploy to sell tickets, though I believe that they do make use of it.

I have to surrender when hard assed Gossipsters such as Ted Casablanca and Lainey of Lainey Gossips are convinced, why should I hold out?

This young couple is unlike any other Hollywood couple that I can remember. Usually Hollywood couples want the publicity and are real camera whores every chance they get. Not these two remarkable young people. I take my hats off to them.

Now with my surrender, they, Robsten, has a very large responsibility to me, and those others who have had the faith right along. They must make a go of it!

I don't honestly care if they get married, though I would not be adverse to it, and would probably be very happy for them, and I would light candles for their marriage to be a long and happy, or at least compatible one.

These two might have a much better chance of making it in a marriage than most Hollywood couples. Since they've managed to withstand so many of the slings and arrows of life in Tinsel Town.

I don't know what I'm going to blog about now. Sigh. Being a pseudo doubter of the couple was fodder for some of my musing.

No comments:

Post a Comment