Thursday, April 21, 2011

Was that Kiss staged?

I know everyone is beaming about how Kstew flew to NCY to support Rpatz at the WFE premiere and that it's proof that Robsten lives, but I say, still, that I feel it's at least in part, a product of the studio. Their love story mirrors the Twilight films somewhat. Not the marauding vampires of course, unless you count the paparazzi as vampires, but the actual "love affair". They are a charming looking couple, and they do look at each other adoringly, but they are actors right?Forgive me, but I just find it hard to believe. I'd LOVE for it to be true. I'd LOVE to believe that there is really that much of a chance for romance in the World. OK. So we hear from all these "inside sources", saying how much in love they or, or they are on the outs, or blah blah blah, but these quotes and sources are only mentioned by mags of less than reputable character. There's only two that I have seen be consistently correct in what they've reported and that's Ted Casablanca and Lanie Gossips. Ted says they are, and he's judging from the reports that the couple is living together in a hotel. Laniey seems to have a really good inside source that's not led anyone astray as yet, and even she seems to think that "The Kiss" after the WFE party was staged to promote their own film coming up.That Kiss between the couple was so quick and looked staged to me. Rpatz's grined his grin he gets when he's doing something he knows will embarrass Kstew, that's not true affection. The new Twilight Saga movie isn't even due to open until close to the end of this year and in Hollywood Box Office, that's a looooooooong time. They need to keep the Buzz going. Mark my words, there will be a great many more Robsten sightings of PDA and pictures that make it on to the Internet that the Producers of the films are going to be outraged about. All the outrage over the love scenes was worth a great deal in advertising for the movie. In all honestly I hope I'm proved wrong. I really and truly would love to believe they are really in love.Please don't hate me for feeling this way. It's what my Life experience has shown me. In truth only time will really tell if Robsten is True Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment