Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I miss seeing her face

Where is Kristen Stewart? I miss seeing her face. There doesn't seem to be anyone interested in Kristen? The last I heard of her was when she was chosen to be in Snow White and the Huntsman. Is Kristen being the dutiful girlfriend and stepping back for Robert? Will she will be on Roberts' arm in New York for the premier of Water for Elephants??? I hope so. She's so beautiful and he's so handsome they are stunning together. Sorry ya'll, but I think a really great actress like Kristen Stewart shouldn't lurk in the background. However if that's her choice and she's doing it for love, I guess I could try to understand. With her acting chops, she could be fielding offers left and right. I understand what a difficult time Kristen has with interviews. She could, however, over come that with coaching, if she wanted to. Perhaps Kristen loves Robert very much and is willing to step back and let Robert do the shinning since he handles interviews much better. However, he still hasn't proven to me he can really play anything but a tortured soul. ( Please fans don't shoot me or burn me at the stake ) I miss Kriss. I miss Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment